October is a big month for spreading awareness!
October represents one of the most popular causes to receive Awareness, which is Breast Cancer. Which is why you see everything from the NFL, to everything in the grocery store, turns Pink.
LRTR was actually created because I wanted to somehow help women who deal with BC everyday. After that, I realized how many cause(s) there are.. just in my family alone.
Which is how I came up with the idea to help numerous causes through out the year.
What Ribbon do you rock?
Three key health issues –
drug abuse, domestic violence and breast cancer are the focus of Triple Ribbon Awareness Month.
National Work and Family Month
National Cyber Security Awareness Month
Sudden infant death syndrome awareness month
National Down Syndrome awareness month
More Info about bully prevention click here
More Info. on Domestic Violence click here!
National Spina Bifida Awareness Month
The Organization that I highly recommend,and LRTR will be benefiting, is www.nationalbreastcancer.org
And A site where you can purchase many great items to benefit NBCancer as well as many other causes, is
The Breast cancer site! That’s where I shop for all of my families holiday gifts! =)
For more information on the causes above, along with other causes,and where to find the websites to receive more information, please go to:
Thank you! And thank you for supporting LRTR! Where you rock your cause!
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month – My Story (ichoosegiggles.wordpress.com)
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (chiefwritingwolf.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Buys That Actually Give Back (bellasugar.com)
- Think Pink – Breast Cancer Awareness Month (astimegoesbuy.me)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month (aprilscraftingaddiction.com)
- Breast Cancer Facts (drinkthepink.wordpress.com)