Here is a small list of Causes that are represented throughout January:
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month
- National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- National Radon Action Month
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Winter Sports TBI Awareness Month-HUGE problem in the NFL and NHL (Severe concussions and other horrible injuries!)
- Thyroid Awareness Month
- (6 – 12) National Folic Acid Awareness Week
- (28 – Feb. 3) National Drug Facts Week
I received this information from HealthFinder.gov Click here to find the list of Health observances, as well as the major organizations that represent these causes!
I know there are many more out there for the month of January! PLEASE leave a comment on this post if there is a cause that is represented in January, that you’d like me to add! I’d really appreciate that! Thank you!
Always rememeber: Awareness is so important. Early detection and Prevention methods are KEY to ALL causes! Share and make aware! Lets make a difference!
Thank you so much!